Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nerve Wracking!

Today I had an interview for an amazing job opportunity. Today I tried to prepare myself the best I could. Today, I absolutely flipped out.

Do you know how nerve wracking it is being on the telephone while the other person on the line is asking you questions and judging you. Well... it's enough to make you want to throw up.

I got asked everything under the sun. The interviewer was a wonderfully nice individual who tried desperately to make me feel comfortable. She succeeded. At the end of the conversation it was as if I had been chatting with a friend. I was praised. I was told I was wonderful and exceptional, and perfect for the position. I was also told I was impressive and smart.

Today was nerve wracking... but an amazing confidence booster. Sometimes people just need to hear good things.

Fingers crossed everyone. I hope I get it. =) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment