Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Hmmm

Never get lost in downtown Fort Worth. Especially close to I-30. While heading to an allergy and asthma appointment for my kiddo I zigged when I should have zagged. I ended up in an area very close to resembling skid row. If you aren't familiar with that area, it's where many homeless individuals frequent looking for drugs.

A man approached the car asking for money. It was scary. I felt terrible because I wanted nothing more than to roll the window down and help. Instead I pointed in the direction of a shelter and yelled out, "They will feed you at the men's shelter!"

After a rude hand gesture, he walked away and continued on to the next car. You can't help people unwilling to accept the right kind if help.

Love, happiness, and sugar free sprinkles! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment